PC Crash without BSoD

Dunno what a problem, in beta Battle.net, or Windows updates or NVidia Drivers, but PC frozes sometimes and do nothing, only restart helping. No BSoD or anything.
Intel Core i7 9700k
16 Gb RAM
RTX 2080 SLI
Any support?

A computer or system crash is generally an application or hardware component on a computer stops to function properly, and you may sometimes see a error report with the crash, sometimes you may not even see any error codes and your computer just keeps crashing.

Most PC or laptop crashes are the result of overheating, hardware faulty, corrupted system or driver corruption, etc. If you don’t know the cause of the crash, you can try the following methods to narrow down and fix PC crashing.

Here we can may apply some manual steps: Robot your computer, make sure your CPU works properly, Boot in Safe Mode, Configure to enable uninstalling applications, Update your drivers, Run System File Checker. Reference: stellarinfo. com/blog/top-10-reasons-computer-freezing

I am having exact same issue I have steam, origin, epic, on my account, I play games every day no issues. This is the only app and game I use that I have “Technical issues” with from error codes to random bsods. I dunno why they cant just use steam.