Payment for services for Ukraine

Good afternoon. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the prices you set for Ukraine are not entirely acceptable. A year ago you raised prices for 1 month of playing from 550 rubles to 650 rubles. for Ukraine, this price tag was 214 hryvnia per month and rose to 250 hryvnia. The price of 250 hryvnias was still at least acceptable for paying for a month of the game. but now, the price, together with the bank commission or conversion, is 332 hryvnia. Sorry, but it’s actually expensive for many people. I want to give a common example.
Let’s take for example the average salary in Germany 2800 euros per month (85875 hryvnia) (usual information from Google). That is, a person with such a salary to pay 13 euros per month for a game will not hit the pocket. But when in Ukraine the average salary is 358 euros (11,000 hryvnias), then you will agree that the difference in payment is very significant.
What do I want to say? When you set the price tag in rubles, the payment in Ukraine was tied to the ruble, and therefore it was at least proportionally the normal price. That is, with a price tag of 650 rubles, payment in hryvnia for the month of the game was 245 hryvnia (at the current exchange rate, this is approximately 8 euros). At the same time, this is the final figure, which was removed from the card from the buyer. If we also take into account the fact that the Russian ruble on January 1, 2022 (even before the war), the exchange rate was 84 rubles = 1 euro, then it turned out that the payment was 650 rubles, which, if I’m not mistaken, was 7.7 euros.
That is, the price was not tied to 13 euros. Forgive me, of course, but Ukraine, unfortunately, does not have European salaries. Moreover, with the recent events, many people have lost their jobs altogether or their income has greatly decreased. I understand that this is not your problem, that we, the citizens of Ukraine, have such salaries and what is happening with us now, but at least return the old prices that were pegged to the ruble, not the euro. I really like playing your games, and not only I think, but unfortunately with such prices … you know what I mean. I hope for your understanding.

15 Likes

Same with Georgian Lari, way overpriced for a third world country. made 2 posts my self and both were ignored, saw numerous posts from Georgians and Ukrainians complaining about the new prices Turkey and Kazakhstan had something to say too but there case isn’t as bad as ours. Anyway non of the posts i follow got any type of response. only when i opened a ticket a gm recommended the forums(as you know it didn’t help).

Blizz is ignoring us as of now. they did say regularly prices revisions are don but that sounds like a lie or they just don’t know what financial sate Georgia or Ukraine are in. probably just added the new currency’s because of the war and just googled what the money is called and bashed there head on a number pad for prices. We can try getting this out to the community for some help to get attention.

oh and i would like to say that i have to pay +50% more for games if I’m logged into my account, like what??? how does that make any sense same country same currency but higher price because i can afford to make an account :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey u can same look at my post. U are fully right here!
More likes n views - more ppl know n maybe Blizzard see this!

Good afternoon everyone.

I can say that - this is a big fundamental (and not only) problem, an attempt to write off a larger amount from the card than indicated in the Blizzard store. It’s not even about the price increase. The price must correspond to that indicated in the store and without any “double conversions”, which actually exist and this is a fact. I think many will stop buying a subscription precisely because of the double conversion, since the money just goes into the unknown. The amount (which, by the way, changes) given for the “double conversion” at the moment is 22.93 UAH. And this is almost 1/10 of the amount, and this is almost 1 USD!

It’s a pity that Blizzard Support doesn’t know about the “double conversion” and claims me and (possibly) other players who (possibly) contacted support about our problems with the bank (Fees, hidden fees, currency exchange, etc.) Personally, I am very familiar with the bank and I know that there is no double conversion, no commission, and other hidden fees (especially if 4 different banks inform me about withdrawing the amount more than indicated.)

I hope this issue will be heard and will be resolved soon! Thank you for your attention!

4 Likes

Will any of the moderators or managers answer in the topic? Players from four countries are waiting for your answer. Or is no one in your company responsible for the service at all?

1 Like

I think they just dont care… No blue post no answers on forum topics…

2 Likes