Paragon reset to account 2 times

My account was reset again this is the 2nd day you have reset my progress. Name is Staccato. Lost the gems on the market also and it says I can not sell more then 4 items at a time. What is going on? I have lost over 18-20h of lvls and all that you do is reset my exp and activate my battle pass progression. What with the bonus if you are just going to reset my progress every day. Without any explanation without any bonuses I literally miss out on opportunities because you reset my paragon 2 times first after 12h of grinding and my new set and my new build all reset to 12h prior making me 56 again with 3/4 to 57 when I was 59 this was on the 26th 1800-0600 this is not mentioning the legendary gems I had on the market place. than again on the 27th after being on all day you reset me back to 56 3/4 to 57 paragon I complete the daily’s 2 to 3 times a day because they reset after I completed them and log out for a few hours then have to complete them again. I have to identify my item every time I log on because my account is being reset every day now at paragon 56. This is unacceptable considering most of us paid money. This is just the exp I’m not talking about the legendary items I lost in those days I spent over 1k on legendary crests and have over 1k of legendary gems a and gem power on my account and what about the gems I was selling on the market? That are now gone?

6 Likes

This is happening to me as well. Sunday’s progress was wiped when i logged in on Monday , then about 6 hours of progress of paragon levels and items were erased when i ligged on today. Seems to keep reverting back to my last save file from Friday. Super frustrating. I only olay mobile, so it has nothing to do with cross progression, and ive always been linked through my battlenet account.

3 Likes

I am also seeing my progress get reverted to the same place three days in a row now. Have we heard if there is any resolution to it yet? It is only happening to my main class. Other characters that I have made since this started happening have not disappeared/reverted to original level. I am always logged into my battle.net account, on the same device. I followed troubleshooting tips of clearing cache, and the data, and finally uninstalling and reinstalling the game. No resolution from those steps.

I have logged on from a different device, and am at the same save point, which makes me think that there is an issue at the server side that is causing this to happen.

3 Likes

I am also suffering reset to my data from Sunday night And have lost 2 days of gameplay

3 Likes

Well it happened again. All my items and gear were reset again. And no one seems to care I’m back at 56 3/4 xp to 60(57) again made 58 yesterday for the 3rd time. If this problem is not dealt with I’m uninstalling even if I’m 1k USD what’s the point if I have to grind lvls overagain and blizzard does not even care about us.

3 Likes

I have had my character reset to pevel 58 three times after starting paragon. Loosing set gear. Legendary gear. Gems. Etc.

Update. Happened again. I have spent money on battlepass and even that is getting reset! No word from blizzard yet!

What if some records play. Logs out. Gets reset, would that be proof?

3 Likes

Having same issue On the 26th I played to paragon level 54 logged next day logged back on and I was level 52. I played again thinking that it may have been a one time thing made it all the way to level 55 logged off. logged back in on the 27th yep back down to level 52. Tried again making it to 54 again but low and behold logged back on and back down to paragon level 52. I’ve tried to make a ticket and got this response.
Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out about this. I do apologize for any frustrations caused by this as I know you want to be able to get these things taken care of.

To clarify, this is not something the support team can help with. You’ll want to ensure you are bug reporting this here Diablo Immortal Bug Report - Blizzard Forums from here our developers will be able to work to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your time and understanding on this.

Pointless!!!

Lets see if they are watching the Forums… I doubt it…

2 Likes

I have also emptied cache deleted All game data and it reset between the play session this morning and logging in at night.

2 Likes

Still happening to my necro. I finally recieved a response to my ticket. They said that they have no way of seeing any orogress made, have no idea why it would be happening, and “hopes” it dosen’t continue. I went ahead and grinded again yesterday. This morning, i logged in and the character screen showed the correct level, but after logging in, that is where it happens. PROGRESS ERASED. So damn annoyed.

1 Like

Same thing happened with me. Character screen showed progress from yesterday, but as soon as I entered the world, it put me right back at the same place. It’s a shame, had a triple/triple off hand drop yesterday.

2 Likes

I’m relieved to see other people are having this issue as well, because Blizzard support didn’t seem to know what was going on. All my progress keeps getting reverted to where it was on the 26th. This negated several hundred dollars worth of orbs/gems that are now just completely gone. Can’t even play because I’ll keep getting pushed back to lvl 56, which is where I was on June 26th. I have no idea how/when they’re going to fix this issue. The game is unplayable with this bug.

2 Likes

Would like to know if maybe this is a server issue? I am on Crescent Moon, and play only on mobile with iPhone 12. Been having the exact same issue for the past three days. Thinking it might be an issue with auto saving and storing the data longer term.

3 Likes

I have had the exact same issue since Sunday/Monday. Every day I made progress and it has reset to the exact same instance of my character. This morning, when picking my character, I even verified it was the correct level and when I loaded, everything was back to the same as before. It is unplayable to a point where I have just uninstalled the game. I had been waiting for a reason and this just pushed me over the edge. It is completely unacceptable that nothing is being done to fix this.

4 Likes

Same with my character but I bought orbs so don’t buy anything from the shop thinking it will not reset your character.

2 Likes

Same. I’m basically out over $1,000 because I bought the orbs after the point that it reverts me to. No one seems to know what is going on with the issue. I just checked to see if any progress from the 30th would be kept, and….nope. Nothing again.

1 Like

I’m on kanai and it’s still happening. Imy character is a Necro. Also same, progress visible on the character page but once you log in it goes back to where I was on Sunday. Can’t take screenshots though

1 Like

I’ve gone back and forth with Blizzard Support about this for the past few days. They are aware of the bug, they are able to see that users are having their character progression repeatedly reverted to a previous state from a specific date.

I, personally, spent a significant amount on Eternal Orbs, which have since seemingly been plunged into the void. They suggested I contact Apple Support for a refund, yet Apple declined the request.

I’m hoping they can patch this bug quickly, and at the very least credit our characters with the Eternal Orbs, bundles, materials, etc. that we purchased.

As for now, looks like tough luck. All other characters seem unaffected, but as for my main, I’m out $1,100 as well as everything else I spent on a character that is entirely unplayable.

1 Like

Yes! This! I’ve got it too. Not very encouraging to see that other people are also complaining about this and yet it’s still not fixed.

2 Likes

Still not fixed although today when I logged in, I had. Helliquary quest that was new.

1 Like

Same thing is happening to my wife’s character. We both stopped playing. I just check the forums everyday to see if it’s still broken. Have a good weekend.

1 Like