OW2 weird crash

I was playing overwatch and started a new competitive match and when it found a match instead of starting the match it was saying “applying update” then it closed out when I re-open it I was banned for leaving a game, that’s so bad for my ranking

2 Likes

Same happened to me. In queue for competitive match, a “Applying Update…” fills my screen after a game is supposedly found, and continues on indefinitely. I force close the game and comeback to a suspension. Stop penalizing us for y’all’s hiccups.

The same thing happen to me, and now I’m banned from season 2, they emailed me saying there’s nothing they can do. So at this point I’m deleting the game. I was getting better in season 2 and this is so frustrating that they would ban me due to their error.

youre game just lagged in the start of the game, then kicked me out of the game because i could not control my character (claiming that i was kicked because i was inactive). i was lagged out of a comp game and therefore lost the game and am suspended. i had nothing to do with this. please fix this problem. i tried to play the game and was unable but somehow it is my fault? i dont understand.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.