Overwatch 2 not recognizing that I bought Watch Point Pack

I bought the watchpoint pack before the beta so that I could get in at the start of it but now that im in the game, it doesnt seem to recognize that I’ve already purchased it. I dont have access to the battlepass and it shows that I can still buy the pack in the shop. Plz help, Id really like to play the new hero and I do not want to purchase the pack again… (edit: Blizz has updated and fixed this for me.)

7 Likes

same thing happening to me, although when i go to buy it, it says I already own the pack

1 Like

The same problem, bought it, but the game dont see it

This is a known issue as of a few mins ago. Please see the thread on the Overwatch Tech Support forum.

Same here. Sucks to pay 40 bucks for something and not actually get it. Makes me not even want to play the game. Disappointing, especially after waiting for hours to queue into just the home screen.

1 Like

same here:( i bought it before beta and i don’t have the battle pass, credits etc which the watchpoint pack said it should give

1 Like

Ok. I was about to make a topic about this but it seems I wasn’t the only one. And it seems Blizzard has noted it…hope this can be fixed. Launch Day was rough as is right now.

1 Like

Same thing here didn’t receive and I don’t wanna spend another $40 like some people have been doing to buy it again. I’m not putting $80 down the drain it’s ridiculous. This shouldn’t even be an issue that people aren’t receiving something they paid for in advance before game even released.

1 Like

I am also having this problem on PS5