Overwatch 2 new comp stats not recording

I have been playing competitive Overwatch 2 with a current record of 16 wins 3 losses and got put in Bronze 5 because no competitive stats are showing up. My profile says no games won or played but ive somehow placed? None of the stats from my games are showing up so my rank is based on no games played. How does this get fixed? Will i lose my progress?

5 Likes

I’ve had the same experience. It’s recorded one win in my DPS despite me winning 14+ in my support role with something like 5 losses. Bronze 5 placement there, no change after winning the second 7 with minimal losses. It’s hard to be motivated to play competitive with this going on.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue as well. Only registering 1 win and in Bronze 5

1 Like

Same issue. I was Gold 3, it said I ranked up and it changed my rank down to gold 5. I’ve gone through 7 wins and gotten the rank up notification 3-4 more times since being changed to gold 5 and it never changes my rank. Still stuck at gold 5.

1 Like

Same here. I’ve played 40 games, nothing shows. I’m literally playing with people that can’t even move correctly out of spawn. Lsst game i went 48-2, and most games are like that, but i cant move up.

1 Like

I can’t even get a rank because of this. New to overwatch and have played to unlock comp and now have probably played around 30 games winning at least half, but no rank?

Experiencing the same. Was diamond/plat and it deleted info from last season(season 35).