Oh man WE need a bonus for all those updates

i think with all those updates we deserve some fre time dont u think putting together all those updates not nice u guys do updates and dont do it rigth and we just waitting and losing game time for u guys mistakes ty bliz hope c some love .

6 Likes

Yes, I agree. I see update notice 6am back on by 8. Try to log in at 8 see notice that back up at 11. Try to login at 11:30 see that estimate now is 1pm. This seems to be happening a lot since Shadowlands.

2 Likes

yeah to many times im still stuck on lvl 58

I haven’t seen any reimbursed play time since the early days of WOW, a valid argument, but one that has long since fallen out of favor.

The last time block I am aware of them granting was 3 or 5 days for the multi-day issues at Warlords of Draenor release. It was completely unplayable for days at a time.

The blocks granted in the Vanilla, BC, and Wrath days were usually a single day in response to the game being down for everyone for over 24 hours. In those days 12 hour maintenance every Tues was the norm though - and that expectation was factored into the sub price. It has remained at $15 from then on - despite our Maint normally being only an hour or two, if that, most of the time.

Did anyone else loose controller access in games after updates? Works on menus but not in warzone!

Warzone is made by Activision and Activision runs their servers. You should ask them about it. Blizzard sells the game and handles login (name/password), but that is it.

This particular thread is about maintenance for World of Warcraft.