Offline-Function for only one game account

Hey everyone,

I just contacted a game master for World of Warcraft, who told me to post my issue here.
I got several accounts for World of Warcraft, which I use for various purposes. But I use only one of those accounts for playing with my guild mates. When we want to start a group, it usually causes confusion when other players try to invite me over my battle.net-account. They either don’t know which character from which account they need to invite, or they don’t even know how to invite a character from an specific account.
I know there is an “show as offline”-function for the whole battle.net app. But I don’t want to be offline with all my accounts - only with some of them, so it causes less confusion inviting me. It would be nice if there was also an “offline”- function for only specific game (in my case: World of Warcraft) accounts.

I hope my feedback is at the right place in this forum. I would really appreciate an “offline”-function not for all, but just some accounts in my battle.net-app. :slight_smile:

Best regards!