Obviously not a bug

So… I just found out that I can’t start a Dracthyr on any given world/server uniess it’s already got a level 50 toon on it. Fair enough. However, I then must assume that since I’ve already done so on a couple of times on other worlds/servers which I do not have level 50 toons, and yet find I can’t on others, that someone at Blizzard actually had the unmitigated gall and greedy thought that in order for me to create a Dracthyr on separate world/servers, that I was going to purchase the expac, even at the lowest price for each, seperate world/server? Really? I was absolutely astounded! And here I thought this was an abberation when I encountered this on the Classic Wrath game/servers. Apparently not.
And while I’m thinking about it, how long as it been since someone in Blizzard has actually THOUGHT to see what Fan Gear Blizzard Store is up to? The quality of stuff that Fan Gear Blizzard is shipping out these days? I ask because (1 I bought a Murloc Tshirt not all that long ago and did recieve it only to discover that it was badly made and looked like it had been sewn by a 10 year old and 2) I was actually stupid enough to drop the $130 for the expac box set and what I recieved was a damaged, ripped nearly all the way down the side box with the stuff inside. I contacted them 4 seperate times, was utterly and completely LIED TO by the customer service person in the Fan Gear Blizzard store and was completely blown another couple of times, never did get an answer until my last email to them I threatened to report them to my home state goverment consumer affairs, California state consumer affairs, the FTC, the BBB. Only then did I see any action.
And now I’m lead to believe that if I want a Dracthyr on a world enwhich I have NO level 50 toon, never mind that I’ve created one on other worlds already, that I’m going to buy MORE mininum expacs? REALLY??? And yes, I can and will level up other toons to 50 so I can create a Dracthyr, but that is not the point. The point is what seems to be the overwhelming greed. I am appalled, frankly.

I would like to explain something …i hope it is not rude

Blizzard does not care about you or your toon or your product quality.

They care about their stock price and the numbers at the bottom of their profit/loss statement.

They are going to try and extract as much money out of you as possible.

You see blizzard is double dipping on money - you are not only paying for a subscription to play the game, you are also forced to pay money for any expansion, like dragonflight…

which in my opinion is double dipping - the monthly fee is supposed to cover the continued development of the game and for the servers…

also, blizzard, in my opinion robs you when you purchase subscription time - when you buy a 60 day game card, you should get 24 hours x 60 to play - i understand there needs to be an expiry time on that but its not - its 60 days from activation…

Blizzard is not your friend, they have no vested interest in you or your happiness as a customer, they are here to exploit you for every penny they can…

after all, $240 a year for game play via 60 day game cards - is nearly 1/4 of $1000 to play the game…

i would love hear alternative thoughts to this…

The point is they will take your money and do nothing else. I feel your pain