Not responding, try again

How long is my temp ban? I used vpn after getting restricted for in and out of games to fast. No lies. How long? Been getting error since 12/12.

Hey there,

Looks like the lockout is until mid-day on the 29th of December. The VPN usage likely caused the lockout to be extended which may be why it’s lasting so long.

Hope the info helps.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response!

Hey Blizzard. I am locked out (it would seem) from Diablo 2. I can’t for the life of me think of anything I’ve done to deserve it. Can you tell me how much longer I’ll be locked out?

Hey Kaldradis! I literally just bought my copy of D2 and LOD expansion and had no clue I couldn’t use VPNS and logged in with one. ive been banned for 2 days now. I don’t think its fair considering I literally just spend money on your product. Can you please inform me how many days I have left on my ban?

Hey Teiger,

Looks like this one is until January 16th.

2 Likes

Kaldraydis, would you be able to tell me if im Cd key banned or ip banned and if so how long?

Hey Kaldrayis. I just bought diablo 2 and installed it and can’t seem to got online. am I locked out for some reason? I don’t use a VPN so I don’t know why I would be.