Not a promising start

You would think with Blizzes hype and hope that this xpac would bring people back, they sure did a terrible job of preparing for the volume of people. So many crashes and stalls, and no updates from Blizz at all! With so many people ready and waiting, youd think they would be on top of things, but no… its Blizzards classic “haha, youve already paid… of course youre gonna deal with it!” How super disappointing.

4 Likes

And apparently they’re NOT gonna give us any updates, despite their promise to “keep us updated”…This is getting SO old… And on a side note - those Dracthyrs that were so hyped up - you can have only ONE per server…and there’s only ONE class you can be. Very, very disappointing. I hope they’re planning on changing these things soon.

Been playing since 2004 and it’s still the same…da *^%

2 Likes

Sort of funny… has there EVER been a smooth xpac release? Sort of funny - new ownership but still same old story. Dear Blizz you dropped the ball again, but you are consistent!

1 Like

Two hours in and I still cannot play a single character because they’re all in their garrisons. I was amused at first- Blizz has never had a successful rollout. But 2 hours and my toons are STILL stuck in the load screen? Fix it or give me my money back so I can spend it on Guild Wars 2. It’s a crap knock off but at least it’s playable.

its a horrible start 3 hours on the docks of stormwind. stuck! cant go to dragon isle… oh and cant seem to go anywhere else either everything kicks me back to stormwind.
Fail on your Beta Testing Bliz!!!

Especially with so many xpac`s before this one you know, how many times I have experienced this type of failure ? Been with wow since the start, and now I am at the point of waiting for the original wow team to make & finish the new one they have started making so I can kick this habit lol.