No Trophies on PS4/5

This is pretty bad because they’re required to have them. They’re actually there, just broken. I got the trophy for the viking funeral, and have the automatic screenshot to prove it. But the trophies aren’t visible on PS4, PS5, playstation dot com, or the PS app.

Please fix this.

4 Likes

The problem is, You didn’t send information for sony servers.
Because of it, We get the trophies but can’t sync.
I made contact with sony but they told me that I need to try contact with you.
Please, fix it.
I love this game and already got this platinum but I can’t sync in servers.

2 Likes

Me too :frowning:
I got the platinum but I can’t see it

2 Likes

Only trophy that’s unlocked for me is the practice trophy for blackthorne none else showing up or syncing

2 Likes

sony was sent with a problem to blizzard , I understand that blizzard doesn’t care about us , 10 days have passed and the trophies have not been repaired . KNOW BLIZZARD I made a refund because you didn’t give a damn about the game and released it with trophy bugs

ps and you will continue to keep silent blizzard . to make games with the game on consoles … such a thing

4 Likes

I’m shur the team is aware of the problems and things have to be sorted through the code to figure out where the issues are at. Give them some time and I’m shur this collection will have addons and more features to it as they patch it. Just I love see the blood added to defenative version or the orignal DOS version with Roland MT 32 or GravisUltra sound.

1 Like

When you are playing, you can press Ps button and put cursor on top of game.
There, you ll be able to see all of trophies. But you can’t sync. The Game has 18 trophies

1 Like

I just tried the 4 player mode just for kicks since it said you could race against AI… A trophy popped for me… I went to look for it in my trophies list and there was nothing… It popped but didn’t count apparently. Man I wish someone would fix this all already… x_x

2 Likes

Hello!? Blizzard?! You there? Your longtime fans spent good money on this collection. I chose to buy the PS4 version over other platform options specifically because of trophy support. Your fans deserve for the trophies to work correctly on PS4. This should be an easy fix. Can you at least provide an estimated timeline for when we can expect to see the issue resolved? Thanks.

1 Like

it seems that blizzard does not read the forums at all, why are we crucifying ourselves here ? will the response be from support? Russian support throws up its hands

1 Like

I already tried. First of all, Here in Brazil, there isn’t Blizzard Support. I tried to ask at USA’s but, I think that they don’t read either.
It is a kind of forum as here, but after you write, texts lost

1 Like

Nothing yet. Hey, Blizzard, are you here? :leaves:

They fixed it tonight, at least in the NA region, finally!

1 Like

Right on to that getting fixed at least. :slight_smile:

just wanted to say there are ZERO achievements on the battle net on pc for this as well :slight_smile: Would be fun to have