No New Games Can Be Created?

Hey Guys,
Just Wondering If Anyone Saw This Message. My West Accounts Are Fine But My East Accounts Can Log In And See All Chars, Just I Can’t Create Or Join Games?

It is working fine for me

sounds like you probably have a queue ban from exceeding the games per hour/12h limit

ahh true… ive been running classic chaos runs… how long does that normally last?

i would add something else then to your chaos runs, as a form of mf, maybe a travi/meph to slightly lengthen it.

it will last however long it says, it will say ‘‘wait in line xxxx’’ the number given, represents seconds, so lets say ‘‘you are 34587 in line’’ that will convert to 576 minutes, so just under 10h

Game creation limitations per game key:
20 games/hour, or 3 minutes per game
100 games/12 hours, or 8 minutes 20 seconds per game.

• When leaving the game and creating a new one, wait about 10 seconds.
  • If you’re transferring items to different characters, wait about 5 seconds between each screen change when switching characters.
  • If you’re muling items to characters on different accounts, do what you can to limit the number of times you switch accounts.
  • When muling, try to stay in the game for at least 30 seconds with each character.

If you include enough areas in your MF runs to spend at least 10 minutes in each game, you’ll never have problems exceeding either of the above game/time limitations. The wait time spent between each game will be reduced, which means more time in game/more efficient runs.

I hope this information helps.

Cheers.

1 Like

well, yes and no.
ofc its acc related too. you could make games 60 seconds each, and change keys /ip every 3 or 4 runs, you would still eventually get a quick ban if its all on the same account.

10-4 Thank ya for the info