No available severs?

Not sure if it’s just me as I’ve been having WI-FI issues the past couple of days but I went to log in and it kicks me out to the log in screen with a small propt saying that no realms are available. Is Blizzard doing a maintenance for World of Warcraft?

5 Likes

I am having the same issue. Attempted to log in via old school method and it continues to give same BLZ51934200 error code. It would appear something is going on with their servers, maybe

1 Like

Well at least it’s not just me I guess.

1 Like

Having the same issue.

2 Likes

Same issue here. Both retail and classic

1 Like

Cant log on, came here hoping to see posts like this. Good to know its not just me. No available servers (BLZ51934200)

Same here for me DOH

I’m having that issue also, but I am seeing multiple people online the server I’m trying to log onto so I’m just wondering what is going on.

Its the same here.I am fibre to the house and all other net services are fine so its a Blizz server issue

Same issue; I am in AZ logging into US servers

I’m getting the same. Americas regions servers are getting Error Code 34200 - No servers available.
Europe is up.

Not just you, same deal here.

same 51934200 is code im getting

Half my guild is stuck, GG blizz. No raid for us I guess

same issue when trying to log in

Having the same issue. Just tried again and got a message that Blizz is aware of an authenticator issue and is working to resolve it. Hope they get it soon. :frowning:

Someone was telling me its 1 of those Hack attacks that go on time to time I forget what they call them though. I too am getting the Msg Error BLZ51934200.

seems like a pre expac ddos , so much fun

Same issue. error code: BLZ51934200

Still unable to login but now receiving an update;
“An update for the game is downloading in advance so it will be ready on patch day.”