Newly added last played thing

While I am sure someone else might like it, I personally don’t. Could we please have an option to hide last played?

9 Likes

I agree, pretty pointless when you only play two blizzard games and already have them favorited right next to the “Last Played” area.

3 Likes

I have not seen any positive feedback on this. It’s ugly. It just duplicates games on your favorites bar. It pushes some games off your favorites bar and results in more clicks.

3 Likes

Please let us get rid of it.

4 Likes

Ditto. Should have the option to turn that off.

4 Likes

it really is a poor design choice just to save 1 click. My entire favorite lineup is right next to it, ordered by myself based on which I play more of. Now the app is even more cluttered.

Give us the option to hide the quick launch.

4 Likes

I too agree, remove it. its useless.

2 Likes

I absolutely hate it. It shows me the exact same games I have on my favourites but a few inches to the left, and hides my other favourites…

It’s useless.

I use the favourites for a reason. At the very least let us toggle this thing off.

2 Likes

Add me to the list of people who want to be able to hide the ‘last played’ toolbar. I only play a couple Blizz games, so it’s really quite useless for me.

I make it a point to launch the games I play from the regular bar, not from this one. I go out of my way NOT to use it.

1 Like