New Bnet instantly frustrating

i have a portrait oriented monitor and the new bnet will not fit in the 1080 width.
Having 2 windows open for chat is dumb.

Make Starcraft 3 and don’t let it be free to play.
Make actual affordable skins.

Free to play = super #hagayyyy

5 Likes

Resize the box !
it fits just fine at 1080 x 1920 on my Samsung 42" 4k Tv.
i set it as the Portrait and dragged from my third monitor. it was/is already pulled to the smallest box first.

Also free to play.

Resizing it does not fix it, it just makes the ugliness a different size.

2 Likes

How it looks wasn’t the issue here in this thread, RikkiTorment.

We all get it. You don’t like the new launcher and you’ll pop into what ever threads you happen across just to repeatedly say so. But if you are going to, do it in topic relevant threads please.

Sorry my man – you, even as a NOT Blizzard employee cannot tell me how I can or cannot use the services that I pay for.

2 Likes

But it is Bliz who has instructed their users on how to use their forums. I don’t need to be an employee to remind you of that.

I dont feel that anything I have said was irrelevant enough to warrant itself being against policies – despite what you think.

2 Likes

It’s not what you or I think. It’s what Bliz lays down as their rules. And since you are continuing to post off topic rather than taking the reminder, you and I are done here.

No my man – that would be you, I said something you disagreed with and you let me know you cant handle a dissent opinion.

The launcher is absolutely garbage now, it scales oddly and is just an eyesore at any size. If you feel that that is not contributing to the thread – again, I dont care lol

2 Likes

Its not frustrating ITS A PIECE OF ENGINEERING CRAP

3 Likes

there is feedback also on battle net app menu.i told them i dont like new app because is look like chaos,is too big and too much info.they are rapping me with all that info.i want smooth small app like befor with options ofc. to seek for all that info when ever i want

2 Likes