New Blizzardgearstore Store Region locked

Since Blizzard change their store from Gear.blizzard to blizzardgearstore by fanatics I am now unable to access the US version of the store, the latest blizzcon post talks about “international shipping” https://blizzcon.com/en-gb/news/23188508 but it’s impossible for that now, considering we can only access the store from our correct region, please fix this.

The USA version of the store sells many things that have never been available on the EUR store.

It’s very unfair that we’re being region locked from the America store now, I can’t even change the link to US, it just redirects me to EUR store no matter what I try.

Please remove region lock from the store so I can purchase items internationally again.

I have no idea who to contact to get this sorted, it’s a big kick in the teeth for me as I had planned to buy a few reaper t-shirts and a hoodie (not the zip up) that are only available on USA store, and now I’m no longer able to buy them.

3 Likes

It is a total bummer, all of the Blizzcon items available in the international shop are completely different from those that are available on the US store.

I would really like to pick up a mug and a few posters but they aren’t even visible on my version of the store.

I guess I will pass on picking up anything this year as Blizzard doesn’t think that I should have access to them and I don’t feel like jumping through hoops just to give them money.

It is indeed very annoying and in fact unfair that they forced a region lock. I was planning to buy from US store for this christmas, and now that plan is kinda ruined. Hope it will be fixed ASAP.

fix? its deliberate.

This url shows you the US store.
blizzardgearstore . com/ c-12494?ab={wt-static_graphic}{pt-HP}{al-ASpot}{ct-BlizzCon}{BGS}

Remove spaces and add the http s www etc prefix

Download a VPN -based in us (many are blocked - took me a while hopping servers to find an unblocked one) and happy purchasing

Thanks for the link Akeon, but shipping costs are now more absurd than ever. 25$ to ship the 7.99$ Blizzcon magnet I’ve been getting each year? Seriously?
I’ll have to pass.

Blizzard, why can’t your fans with a Virtual Ticket, not lucky enough to live in the States, have the Blizzcon collectibles? (not that I would live there anyway)

Thanks for the service Fanatics… -.-

The new store is worse in every way. Prices have gone up, shipping is absurdly more expensive(I used to use blizzard gear as an example of how cheap international shipping could be) and we can’t even buy the items we want to without using a VPN if we dare live outside of America.