My Warcraft account was innocently suspended

Hello, Blizzard, I am a player from China, our Chinese server will be shut down soon, you know the reason. On December 15, 2022, I came to the United States server to play Warcraft, less than a week to today’s location, I am afraid of title, did not learn any sideline skills, every day is to do tasks, to help others play the dungeon, all are manual, every day I have to face the pressure of high delay to play Warcraft, I love Warcraft, also love Warcraft inside every person. I hate scripts, you know, Chinese servers have a lot of scripts.

Also, I hate RMT violations. I play Warcraft with a normal nostalgic mentality. Account action: Account Closure, Offense:Exploitative Activity: Account action: Account closure, offense :Exploitative activity: Unauthorized Cheat Programs (Hacks)),

I wonder if I and my friend went to play Manan-tomb once and Auchenai Crypts twice on Dec 20, 2022, and then we went offline to sleep. It should be around 11am ET.

I hope you can check my record, I have no bad behavior operation, is honest pull monsher, beat monster.

I hope you can see. I swear I never cheated in any way. I love everything about Warcraft.