My phone number won't link it's saying invalid phone number but I have MetroPCS

My account won’t let me put my phone number in I have metropcs but nooo it still stupid I changed my whole company for nothing.

7 Likes

im having the same problem…wtf?

2 Likes

same it says my ohone numbers is taken

1 Like

My account won’t let me put my phone number in I have metropcs but nooo it still stupid I changed my whole company for nothing.

2 Likes

You need to change to a tmobile contract plan.

Blizzard doesnt accept cricket/boost/metro/virgin/straight talk

I have cricket cricket and it worked on my old phone, just got new one and it doesn’t work on new phone just sits in the setting up park after it goes through adding your email, password and verification part. could it be old phone has older version and is there a way to get that version on new phone. The other thing is if it has to be a contract phone that should be the first that should be stated with a list of which providers work. But really you want us to go get “in my area $90.00 a month plan” just to get an authenticator for a $15.00 a month game, that sounds reasonable to me an getting the Answer from blizzard that there is nothing they can do to fix is BS. It did work on prepaid phones my old one is proof “it still works on it” but it is not going to last for much longer. It sound to me like they dont want to be bothered with customer’s problems and want us to catter to them when we are the ones that kept WOW on top for so many years.

1 Like