My phone number changed and my authenticator is gone

I have submitted a couple of tickets in order to get my account back with no success. I have all the documentation required, including names of characters, games, servers, addons, purchase confirmations, game keys, game account name, id, phone number on account, as well as addresses associated with the account. I submitted my first ticket a week and a half ago, and again a couple days ago. What else do i need to do?! I have spent over $1000 on my account and do not want to have to restart. I changed my phone number and got a different phone and as such no longer have access to my authenticator nor the phone number tied to the account. you don’t have live chat support, you don’t have phone support and your email support is lacking sorely. Please, can someone reach out and help me figure this out?!

1 Like

go to Support at bottom of battle.net page, then on the right side where it says login, can’t login or not a blizzard customer click the not a blizzard customer then click contact us under the still need help part under step 3. From there the information it asks for and a description and submit. It will pop up some suggestions but at the bottom says submit again then it will give you a live chat popup(disable pop up blockers before submitting or it will close the ticket automatically and you’ll have to start over). Then verify your account information(name, email and security question) and they’ll send a password reset to your email and remove the authenticator.

Hope this helps anyone having this same issue.

This doesnt work because you have to be logged in to do any of these things and it requires sms or authenticator to do so. I even emailed them through a different account and they just auto linked me and didnt actually read what i wrote.