My dreams when classic came out

Totally thought in Classic wow they were going to release more content after Naxx… Well my dream completely died crumbled shattered burned. Honestly Dreamed of classic wow having more added after naxx. Dreamed of having the best game ever back. Classic servers are completely dead and it bugs the hell out of me. TBC is cool but Blizzard you guys are just money hungry. I didn’t want TBC to be honest, I wanted more Vanilla. On top of that the game has so many bugs and glitches out. Even in Beta I warned Blizzard about the issues. Nothing was done they still released TBC. What was the point of a BETA??? The game dies after Naxx for me. No other instance or place beats the Vibes from Naxx. Gruuls lair? LOL magtheridon LOL Whoever took the reins for TBC dropped the ball for real wow players. Don’t even get me started on arenas. My game expires in 4 days and I am glad. 16 years down the drain with a bad taste in my mouth. GG blizzard. No more wow for me. Dead inside from video game creators.

3 Likes

If you have issues with Accessablity concerns you will want to submit that to the Accessability team.

This particular forum is for feedback and issues with the Support Website Blizzard Support

To provide feedback about a particular game you will want to post on the forums for that game.

I would suggest one of the WoW Classic sub-forums.

Done Posted on a different forum for more blizzard employees to read!