My CD Key is Stuck in Use/logged in D2

Help, My account is stuck logged in on Diablo2. It says my CD Key is in use, for over a day now. Ive tried reinstalling, killing the program on task manager. Ive tried it all. Please help! Unlog my account or tell me what to do.

click your account name, click “view account”,click on “security”, and scroll down to “recent login activity”

Press the “logout from all devices” button…then change your password.

I am having this same issue and the below solution did not resolve my issue.

CORBINLORD

1 post

3h

click your account name, click “view account”,click on “security”, and scroll down to “recent login activity”

Press the “logout from all devices” button…then change your password.

Did you try restarting your system? And by restart, make sure you actually CHOOSE restart. Windows 10 and 8/8.1 have this nice feature called fast start, and when its enabled, shutting down your computer (not choosing restart) will not actually shut it down fully. But if you choose restart from the power symbol on your start menu or from the ctrl-alt-del screen, it will force the system to fully shut down and start back up, giving Windows a much needed reboot. Which usually fixes all kinds of weird crap that happens after Windows has been running for awhile.

Game on.