My battle.net freaked out

i booted up my computer, clicked on world of warcraft, and suddenly my computer tried to boot-up battle.net twice… and it started lagging my computer.

so i did the first thing that came to mind: i restarted my computer, figuring it would fix it.
well, it instead did the opposite. the second my computer restarted, it automatically tried to boot-up battle.net so many times, it made my mouse stutter across the screen.
(i have no idea how many times it tried to, but when i windows+r it was more than 14)
so, in a desperate move, i did the emergency shut-down. you know, holding down the power-button till it shut-off my pc. i waited a couple seconds, and turned it back on. now it seems to be working correctly, but… never really had any of that happen before…

and when i logged in after all that chaos, i needed to input my username and password, usually it does it automatically with the ‘remember your username’ thing.

this is a repost from the customer support forums. was told to post about this here in the hopes it helps.