MW3 not able to get in game

mismo error… en Pc , solucion

same for me
Received another update during day.
After restart my rank remained at 57 and cannot join any game occasionally receiving 14515
Issue happens for COD, MW

same, on different version. cant join anyone or any games.

2 Likes

same error here, says Im on different version and won’t join games, seems to be a Battle.net issue. All the players I picked up are Battle.net

1 Like

im trying scan and repair to see if that will work. will update

didnt work, still cant join games or friends.

1 Like

My game has been working well until today 5pm get 9gb update,
now cant join anyone online says different version, when i check for up date says up to date. i did scan and repair but that failed at the end saying Oops something broke while initialising. Hope there is a fix soon so annoying

2 Likes

Hey all,

As CoD is Activision’s product, you’ll want to contact them with any issues you experience after launching the game.

So you are saying the alert battlenet sent out today regarding crossplay issues, is unrelated to the crossplay issues currently happening in CoD?

1 Like

I didn’t see the notice, but going by what you describe, it sounds like Bliz is having issues with one of their games. That would be separate from any issues that Activision is having due to Activision’s games being hosted on Activison’s servers.

Edit: I found what I think you’re referring to. Yes, the issue was something Activision had to resolve. They are the ones who investigated and rolled out the attempted fixes.

I have been trying for 5 days to install the MW3 I even pre ordered uninstalled it twice and reinstalled it the entire game 192 gb from warzone to MW3 and I get so far and try to continue on and whoops an error occurred and does not pick up from where is leave off why is this happening what can I do to get the game to install to play it. I was at 64 % and need to move the laptop to a different location and now the error occurred again.

error is BLZBNTAGT00001389

Hey Csmpowder,

Your issue is different than the topic of this thread. When posting, try not to hijack others’ threads with offtopic posts.

For your installation issue, you’ll want to submit a support ticket to have the situation looked at and troubleshot.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1202/ticket

1 Like

I’m having issues with downloading the game. for some reason it stays at 99% and doesn’t not want to complete the download. if uninstalled and scanned the install and there has been no success. please advise.

Please see the post directly above yours.

Thank You I never had to ask for any assistance like this before my mistake. V/r Ken

Hey. I’m unable to play MW3 cause I can’t get past the verification account screen and I haven’t changed my number or cod account or battle net account. Someone please help. Thanks.

I downloaded the game but when I try to start it says: an error occurred while initializing the game. Check for updates or correct the error to resolve the issue.
I can’t even open it, I’ve already checked the files and nothing works.