MW3 Can't save camos?

Why won’t it save the camo’s I’ve earned to the weapons? Had to sit through hours of glitchy zombies matches just to meet the unlock requirements and now I can’t even use it.

Wrong forum.

This forum is for technical support on the Battle.Net Desktop App.

In addition, Blizzard support for Activision games (such as Modern Warfare 3) is limited to issues with installation and upgrades. Any issues that occur once the game is fully installed on your computer (ie, you can click the Play button to launch the game) needs to be referred to Activision Support; see Having Problems with Call of Duty? Read this first! for more info).

There’s a list of known issues on MW3 here:

On that page, there is also a link for a Bug Report form that you can use to report new bugs not on the Known Issues list.

That’s dumb. It’s using the Blizzard app, It’s on battle.net app storefront. They should post all those issues under system req as well. I would have liked to have known that it was still undergoing major bug fixes, Even though it is “Released”.

Who hosts a particular game isn’t necessarily responsible for it, DemonCrusher.

Because Bliz does not develop/own the CoD games, they have no insight into Activision’s development plans, nor does Bliz have the source code to investigate bugs and/or technical issues, nor does Bliz know what the QA process is for such issues.

In the end, if you’re going to play another publisher’s game(s) you should be researching with that publisher. And that’s truer more than ever now that Microsoft’s myriad of publishers are about to be thrown into the mix.

All large modern games, especially online ones, are constantly undergoing bug fixes all the time. You’d never find that list resolved, especially for games that have rapidfire updates.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.