MW Warzone Issue

I have been working on the almost impossible Crossbow unlock in MW Warzone. First my issue:
I finally after 3 days of trying completed 2of mt 25 rounds where i was able to meet the criteria for the Crossbow unlock. Yet the interface is not showing any completions. I have had this issue on a couple if the quest before. They were easy to redo this one is NOT. My feedback: This unlock is WAY to hard first you must use the worst guns in the game then you saddle that with the worst scope play style for it. Low rate of fire, low damage forced to face down full auto SMGs or ARs. The weapons are meant to be mid range and hit hard due to the low ammo and rate of fire. I have shot a downed opponents 4-5 times and he is still alive for someone else to run up and steal the kill. so 5 kills for 25 games under these circumstances is a little much. My advice would be remove the scope requirement. or split it to 10 completions with the gun and 10 with the scope separately. Also if you can review and credit the kills on my quest i would appreciate it
Thanks for listening to my rant.

For Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, this is managed by Infinity Ward and Activision. For feedback or bug reporting, please refer to this Activision article.

Blizzard Support is only able to offer support for install, patch, Blizzard account, and purchases made through the Blizzard store. Closing this thread.