MW Scan and Repair loop

Having started downloading Modern Warfare, I had to restart my PC which meant continuing the download. Scan and repair was initiated which just led to more scan and repair… I have tried removing the .idx files but this did not resolve the issue… Any help? I am new to blizzard. I would just like to download the game which is 175GB!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m sorry no one replied to your post. But anyway, I’m experiencing this problem right now. At first, I kept getting this DEV Error 6068 every one or two games. It was irritating so I tried to run a Scan and Repair on the game. To make things worse, that option gave me a “Whoops, it looks like something broke! Give it another shot.” result. After that, it just got stuck on the scan loop. No repair whatsoever.

Anyway, I stumbled upon this article on Blizzard forum that was just updated a week ago Battle.net App Stuck at Scanning - Blizzard Support, maybe this would help us both, if you haven’t fixed your problem yet. But if you have, please share your solution with me.

Good luck, have fun!
-Smash

Hey! I just want you to know that this article I sent you an hour ago helped me fix my problem! Cheers mate.

-Smash