MW 2 Beta crash on start

crashes on game start
Fatal error 0xc0000005

7 Likes

I have same thing, mines Says The Application has unexpectedly Stopped working. Error Code 0x00001338 (10509) N

7 Likes

JUST RELEASED!
new AMD Drivers!
install IT!

WDUM amd DRIVERS? I checked geforce and drivers are up to date!

2 Likes

wb nvidia ?? ive downloaded the drivers and still mine wont load

2 Likes

Same issue. All drivers updated. Crashes on start up

1 Like

mine doesnt even launch. Battle.net has my play button greyed out but the beta is already installed

8 Likes

Fax! like I just want to play!

Bro same. if someone figures it out. help a brother out.

ive installed the game 3 times now and still nothing …
they dont care !! they have the money

2 Likes

I get this “an error has occurred while launching the game. Please check for updates or scan and repair to fix this issue.” everything is updated

9 Likes

yeh everyone is getting that in here

4 Likes

La même, bouton jouer qui reste griser, depuis 19h j’attends dans le vent… j’vais me retourner vers steam pour l’achat de mon jeux, je crois.

One mate of mine had the problem that Kaspersky (antivirus program) blocked the game from starting. After that was fixed, everything ran normally. Maybe this will help one or the other of you…

1 Like

I have Kaspersky, i have tried to pause it and it still wont open.

You have to go to “program control” and right at the bottom the Beta might be in the red zone

how im get to program control mate?

This is pissing me off

3 Likes

Any word on a fix? I’ve tweeted/DM’d a few accounts and no reply.

I had been having this issue all morning. I updated my drivers fully (new release yesterday) and ran blizzard as admin. Working fine now. Anyone still having this issue, recheck to make sure your drivers are actually fully up to date.