Muted for having discussed about french Pop and Metal music

Hi !
The lack of culture of the players and admins about french Pop and Metal music is just pathetic.
I’ve been muted for the next 30 days for having quoted 3 well known french songs.
Stupid people are just pathetic and irritating! Now I couldn’t play normally for one month! I’m just disgusted!
Concerned songs, just for you to see how ridiculous is this situation:

Regards.

That means your fellow players felt you violated the game rules and reported you. Either you were spamming or using language not allowed in game. It does not matter where the language comes from. Many movies, songs, and books have language that violates the game rules.

Don’t do that.

Because you agreed not to use profanity, slurs, insults, spam, etc in Blizzard games. It does not matter where you got those words from.

Blizzard games offer a fun and safe place to interact with one another across various game worlds. We encourage our players to cooperate and compete in our games, but crossing the line into abuse is never acceptable. If you come across a player violating the policies below, you should report them.

Communication

When participating in communication of any kind (chat, voice communication, group finder), you are responsible for how you express yourself. You may not use language that could be offensive or vulgar to others.

Hate speech and discriminatory language is inappropriate, as is any obscene or disruptive language. Threatening or harassing another player is always unacceptable, regardless of language used. Violating any of these expectations will result in account restrictions. More serious and repeated violations will result in greater restrictions.

You should toooootally post in here what you said there…

:eyes: :eyes:

Some people just want to watch the world burn (or folks get forum suspended).

1 Like

Some people dont understand blatant and obvious sarcasm :slight_smile:

To clarify… I was kidding. Dont do that.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.