Mobile phone compatibility

Hi,

I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro and I thought it was compatible with Diablo Immortal, but when I go to Google store to download it it says it’s not. Is that intended? Where can I find an updated list of compatible mobile phones?

Thank you!

4 Likes

Same here, same phone. I think that it is a problem with the Miui 13 it updated not long ago. (Chile)

1 Like

I can confirm the same for Mi 11. :frowning:

4 Likes

Same here. Americas and disappeared from play store today but was there three days ago. Same issue on both a Motorola Edge with Android 10 and Motorola G7 with Android 10.

1 Like

Hello !

I have the same issue with my Redmi Note 10 Pro, i Hope they will work on this soon because there is no reason for no working

2 Likes

Same here with a Redmi Not 5 plus, i tried share the apk from another phone but it cannot be installed…

1 Like

Hi, same issue here. Redmi note 10 pro MIUI 12.5.5 with Android 11, suddenly Diablo Immortal has disappeared from play store and now my device is listed as not compatible. Hope it will be fixed.

2 Likes

Same problem, I have a Samsung A11

2 Likes

Hey all,

We’re aware of issues with Xiaomi mobile devices incorrectly showing as incompatible. The devs are checking that issue out.

If you see this error message for other types of devices, please double check to ensure that you meet the system requirements and create a thread of your own with information on your device including your operating system.

7 Likes

I had some thoughts about how play market sees Redmi Note 10 Pro (it sees like Redmi M2101K6G), perhaps it may be one of the reasons. Please check my post on reddit for more information https://www.reddit.com/r/DiabloImmortal/comments/v2fbgo/redmi_note_10_pro_not_compatible/iaskndh/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking a minute to reply! I am glad it’s an error and not a real incompatibility.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Graphical corruption/device not compatible - Samsung

Cmon we have phones but cant play. Fix will be kinda fast or “soon”?

1 Like

OUKITEL_WP5_NOEEA_V02_20201020
Android version 10

same here on samsung A13

Same problem on samsung A11 as well.

Same problem with samsung galaxy note 10+.
Android version 12.

It was available for pre registration and now it is showing as incompatible

3 Likes

I have hope that we get some info fast. Redmi note 10 pro.

Ok in google play app I still cant download that game but its posible for now from Taptap app (blue logo “Tap” in application graphic)

1 Like

And its working? Can write if you check