Missing textures on WC3 reforged

I am starting the campaign for a recently purchased copy of Warcraft 3 reforged on my Mac. I keep seeing missing textures. The most obvious to begin with is goldmines are all grey with no textures. That’s in the first prologue campaign so hard to miss. I have scanned game files and they are fine. This is a Macbook Pro 16".

Hey, PlanetWilson! There’s actually some issues with Warcraft III: Reforged at the moment where the textures are missing and completely black/white. We have a thread about this issue here:

At this moment, we haven’t seen a ton of Mac systems running into this, but if you can include the “About this mac” section, we may be able to start tracking this data separately for MacOS systems running into the texture issues!

I am having this issue as well. For me certain buildings are invisible or just red color in ladder 1v1 games.

Here is my system info:
MacOS 10.15.6
MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
Graphics: AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 4 GB
Memory: 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

Hey there folks,

Please make sure you’re posting all of this information in the thread linked above. Reports in this thread will not be collected as we need all the information in one place to help gauge impact.