Mercy question!

About her resurrect after her rework (Mass Res) her rev was at the same speed but only ressurected 1 person unless you used Valkyrie then you could ressurect 3 people. So I was wondering why you made it slower. I understand that you fixed the Valkirye bug but why did you make her ressurect much slower?

This has nothing to do with Blizzard’s web APIs. For more information: Guidelines: Read Before Posting

Actually I was on my phone making this and when I picked this category it said that it was also for questions so I posted it it here unless I mis pressed something, sorry lmao.

Nothing to be sorry, it is just you may not reach the correct public in this category. Each forum category is monitored by different staff.

We as a community advise to find the right category so people don’t feel their opinions are being ignored. You’ll find a better feedback over the overwatch forum.

I think part of the issue is that the forum category page has the description of this forum as:

For general discussion, questions and feeback [sic] about the Blizzard
API, go here.

I think a lot of people read half the first line, don’t read the rest, and assume this is a miscellaneous forum :stuck_out_tongue:

It’d probably help if the “API” bit was put up front. And the “feeback” typo could be fixed at the same time :slight_smile:

My favorite part is that perhaps you’re in the right forum, and you want to reply or create a new topic, but you’re logged out. So you log in, and it immediately pushes you to Blizzard Forums so you quickly skim the forums to find where you were. I bet a lot of folks then visit here for reasons like @Wain suggested.

1 Like