Merch shop is...boring?

Am I the only one who is curious why the apparel is so… empty? I have been checking the store for a hoodie for months. Grey. Everything is grey or that one maroon Alexstraza hoodie a few weeks ago. The two SL hoodies had the Jailer on them? and the were named ‘J!NX’? I would have loved a black hoodie with The Queen on the front, maybe the spell animation down a sleeve. I just feel like they are missing the mark. They never have color options, their sizes are limited, and they drop one new hoodie once in a while and then nothing. I would have gotten the Alextraza hoodie if it came in black. I used to do merch design so I know it is not some major undertaking to add in new designs with color options. Even the plain grey ‘Warcraft’ hoodie I might buy, if it came in black.

Maybe I’m the only one but I love having shirts and hoodies with my favorite characters on it. WOW has SO MUCH to work with here i just don’t get why we don’t have more merch options. Sylvanas on the front drawing her bow, with the quiver across the back.

Is it just me?

Thanks