Massive Frame Drops COD:Cold War

I had no issues running the Beta on my PC and am well within the recomended specs for running the game. Frame rates were high and consistent during that time.
The release version is a different story with the game going from 80-90 fps into the teens during score streaks and when things get heavy. I’ve gone over all my settings and even resorted to rolling back my video driver. I’m quite sure this has to do with the games optimization. It’s currently unplayable in this state.

1 Like

Please contact Activision support. Blizzard technical support can only assists with installation and patching issues.

I have the exact same issue. I had no problem running the beta at all. Now in the full game I get a massive frame drop every 2-5 minutes. I’m running in the 80s and then it will drop to in the teens or sometimes even as low as 7. I’ve tried everything to fix it. What’s weird about it as well is when looking at task manager, there’s pretty much no changes to CPU, RAM or GPU usage.

NativeFX,

Again, this is not our game client and we don’t troubleshoot performance. You need to contact Activision at the link above.