Making a ticket to get to live chat

stuck indefinitely at 2 mins been over 20 since i joined it and cant click submit what do i need to do to get this going…

Edit: I joined it right at like 12:01 ptd it ended up jumping to 3 hours and kept going up til it went down around 1:30 your time. So i reloaded page and live chat was turned off at that point…

Hey there! I’m sorry to hear about the troubles with the live channel option. Due to the limited hours of live chats being available, the wait time can spike up to quite a bit right when it opens since many others are putting in their tickets around the same time. When the ticket is submitted for live chat, it may take a bit of time to be connected to a game master depending on how busy it is, but we will always respond if the ticket is open and the live chat window is active.

I don’t see an open case submitted today, but an offline web ticket can be opened instead if the live chat window was missed. You can check on open tickets and status of those tickets here if you aren’t sure if a ticket was submitted or canceled.

Not sure if i messed it up or not or didnt get it to sent, i already had tickets out and was pm’d by a gm to get ahold of web chat to be able to pm them about getting access to my account again, so i made a ticket to saying what it was about then in the allotted time 12-2 ptd i clicked on live chat and time kept going up as i wasnt sure if it would auto connect me or if i had to submit the live web before it would connect , either way i waited like 30 mins then scrolled to the bottom and the submit button was grayed out no matter what i did couldnt make it so i could submit it. tryed reloading page etc no change then around 130 live was shut off. Am i able to make a ticket and pm thru that since my work hours interfer besides 1 day a week which was today? i know the gm said i needed web chat for that so figured it meant live for classic support to get my account back tho… or do i need to wait til next monday to try to get this fixed? and should i keep my tickets open since all the info is in there or? Sorry first time dealing with this sort of thing and site is sorta confusing to navigate for support and not being able to pm mods for question’s