[Main Thread] Your login session has expired

same thing has been happening to me too

Also happening to me. I use Login with Google and use the Battle.NET app for 2FA authentication

Happening here as well past 3-4 days

Its not a Windows 11 issue - if you look some people with Windows 10 have it. I have Windows 11 and my spouse does as well, I have the issue while he doesn’t.

I don’t have automatic Battle.net startup and still have it.

Its a backend issue, something on the Blizzard side.

Same issue. Very annoying. Hope its fixed soon. Blizzard post mentioned a workaround, but I don’t see one or cannot find it.

1 Like

Found this thread as having the same issues with entering password & 2FA after opening the app as I set to auto close when loading game to save resources (Win 10). Didn’t find a workaround when scanning through the thread so went to play in bnet app settings.
So far this appears to have resolved the issue for me. In bnet app settings click “Clear Saved Login info” shut down app and when reloading now had to add email address + password followed by 2fa. So far so good; shut down app 3 times and loaded back up going straight in now.

3 Likes

yea it’s just coincidence for me that it started happening right after I upgraded to windows 11.

It temp fixed it for me but then started being dumb again. Ugh.

Same issue here since battlenet updated a couple of days ago.

Can confirm this is happening to me and a friend of mine for the past uh 2 days I believe. Thanks blizzard…

Yep. Happening to me as well. Win10, haven’t rebooted in a week and can’t even go 24 hours before being asked to log back in. And yes, it is annoying.

I got worried when this started happening on my new PC (seeing how Steam had some issues in the start too). Glad it’s not just me having this problem.

Only after Blizzard move the orignal post from @Goody and my reply from https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/t/i-have-to-login-to-the-battlenet-desktop-app-every-day/43475 to this thread and then renamed the thread.

This has worked for me so far.

Same problem happens for me too.

also experiencing this.

I have also been experiencing this issue for the past three days. I log into WoW every single day and have never run into this issue before. It is inconvenient at best.

Oh! Good point!

Same issue. Really getting annoying. I get logged off after being away from the screen and battlenet throwns in BLZBNTBGS80000023 (47) and asks for the password again instead of being in the launcher. Launcher also is now offline

Same issue here, though it’s a relief to see they’re aware of and working on it

Same issue here from today. Please fix it as soon as possible.