[Main Thread] "Failed - Network Error" for Diablo II & LoD Set-up Files

Thank you, It was driving me crazy that I couldn’t get it to download. Thank you!!!

Hi,

Trying to download Diablo II from Europe Sweden. Tried first through the account page and refreshed the download many times before finding this page. I’ve tried all the 4 WINDOWS options in the link combinations of US and EU downloads and all of them get interrupted. Downloading Diablo 3 through Battle net launcher was no issue, downloading other games on other platforms such as Steam was no issue either. I have a high speed internet and a high end PC. Will try to refresh continuosly for a while and see if I can get the downloads to finally complete…

PS. My internet speed is 100mB/s with 15mB/s download speed usually. For this download it looks to be around 30kB/s failing when it reaches about 1500kB quite consistently with the “Failed - Connection Error” message.

PPS. The links provided by GODFL3X didn’t work for me either.

FINAL EDIT: Taiwan server English(EU) finally worked for me for both games!

1 Like

almost 1 year later and links are still broken.
great job blizz

3 Likes

Links wouldn’t work from my home connection. They would fail at about 2.2mb. Tried my hotspot from my phone and that managed to make it all the way to through (Whole file is 2.6mb). Even on my phone the connection would still only hit about 200kbps. Blizzard needs to fix this.

1 Like

tried downloading about 30 times on my PC did not work, Downloaded with my Android no problem, same wifi network btw so it must be a PC issue

I can not log in… I’ve uninstalled. Would it help if I tried to order another copy of the game??? I’m so sick of this
… Is my Game key corrupted?

I have a problem with the game Shadow Band and I did not do anything please look into the account

UNDER REVIEW

GAME(S):

Call of Duty: Warzone

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

DESCRIPTION:

Your account is being reviewed to determine a potential violation. Unfortunately, we are unable to inform you when the review process will be complete. You may check back here periodically to see if your status clears, or changes to a temporary or permanent suspension.

I need help

Hi,

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Classic (ie, legacy) Games such as Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.

No one here can help you; forums are the wrong place to discuss account penalties. Should Activision decide to suspend your account, you will need to discuss the issue with them. You may be able appeal your penalty; you can find more details here: https://support.activision.com/ban-appeal