[Main Thread] Diablo 2 - Problems creating games, joining games, long queue times

i am now at 9900 Queue. This is completely ridiculous.
if you want us to stop playing, just take the servers offline, this is a joke

1 Like

Darn. EHCL on expansion is now teetering at about 1500 queue. Sigh. I have to admit, it was hella-fun while it lasted. That awesome rush of magic finding and then being able to quickly make the next game. You cannot beat those moments when the server is at :100:%. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:alien: :dolphin:

takes 3 minutes to create a game on US east , queues start from arround 1k

1 Like

thats not so bad, I can live with that.

1 Like

Me, too. Those queue delays are not bad at all. Keeping fingers and toes crossed.

:alien: :dolphin:

game queues starting to creep back up again, I know blizz probably won’t do anything about it for awhile but wanted to let someone know.

US west

Queueing goes from like 1k to like
your position in line: 5

Then its stuck in 5 for hours and still cannot create a game

When the queue gets low and appears to get stuck, cancel the game creation, then try to join the game you were waiting to create. There are no guarantees.

1 Like

There has been no queue at all on US east ladder for the last two days. I’m not sure if Blizzard figured out the issue or what, but its been a great couple of days.

Just figured I’d chime in with some positivity regarding this.

3 Likes

Indeed , not a single queue on US East for 3 days now!
The hype and plesure of playing is getting back !
Thanks Blizzard !

2 Likes

Yeah thanks for doin your job there are better alternative to buzzard

6 days was ok , now queues on US East are back with full force , starting from 1800 now…

1 Like

Yep, it was nice while it lasted. Was very sad to come home from work to this :frowning:

1 Like

I think it’s safe to say that Blizzard has come through on resolving this issue with a series of mass ban waves on bots and patching proxy connections that were flooding the servers.

Thank you Blizzard for delivering this game back to the legitimate players! :+1:

2 Likes

Queuing is back wtf…

East Ladder seems broken again. Position in queue is over 250k. I don’t think we suddenly got a quarter million bots overnight. I think the Amiga you guys run this server with is on fire. Also unable to view or join any games.

1 Like

Still the same situation. This game is still for sale in your shop. Blizzard, why are you not supporting your products? East ladder has been messed up for the entire holiday weekend.

and it’s happening again 9000 que wait time can’t create or join any games. what the heck is going on ?

1 Like

Cant join or create games please fix

this is still an issue. any update on a fix???