[Main Thread] Call of Duty games will not launch

Hello Mate thx its working :slight_smile: You are the best .

Hey everyone,

Thank you all for reporting the launch issues affecting multiple Call of Duty titles. We’re investigating the issue and we will share update in this thread as they become available.

2 Likes

Fuggin lifesaver bro!

dubmarine youre the greatest.your solution worked just fine

Disabling real time protection and restarting battle.net fixed it for me.

Mine wont even download guys. Its obviously an issue with the new update. My wife is on playstation she had a version 1.28 update then after those she got campaign packs multi player packs and special ops packs all for MW2 for some strange reason. She doesnt own the whole game either. Ive been told it was for the BETA but the BETA is for MW3 why is she getting downloads for MW2 and for things she doesnt own? We are all aware that activision has a hard time NOT fuxing things up. This is typicall for them nothing new. We just gotta be patient with them with no reward for inconvenience in return and for those who only get one day off.

The game (CALL of DUTY MW COMPANY) doesn’t start… And it keeps updating infinitely… Please look at this

does not work for me

The error that I keep getting even after reinstalling and scanning and repairing the game multiple times is a D3D12 SDK error saying that the D3D SDK included in the game is missing or doesn’t match the expected version and it just started this after the update before the update the game was completely fine.

Hey all,

The issue causing Call of Duty to not launch from Battle.net has been resolved.

If you’re still seeing issues please restart your PC then load Battle.net again and you should be able to launch the game.

Please note there is a separate issue right now affecting the Playstation platform causing some users to be unable to log into games.