CoD - BLZBNTBNA00000012/BLZBNTAGT00000960/BLZBNTBGS7FFFF01

Hello, I recently ran into an error with Warzone where the game won’t launch. I would press play and get an error saying:

“An error has occurred while launching the game. Please check for updates or scan and repair to fix this issue”

I have already tried checking for updates and tried scanning to repair the issue, but the scan said that there was nothing to repair.

I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling Warzone, but that didn’t seem to do anything. The only thing I haven’t tried was uninstalling and reinstalling Battlenet.

Any help is appreciated

566 Likes

I just updated Warzone and that seems to be what caused it.

40 Likes

Такая же проблема , написал в техподдержку , жду ответа

7 Likes

Hey there,

In regards to Warzone, we only handle the distribution of the game client for Activision. We will assist with anything related to the desktop application and anything with the game client that involves purchasing, activating, downloading/installing and launching. Anything that occurs after you can press the play button is going to be addressed the Activision support portal: Support Options | Activision Support

I can say for most games that do not appear to launch when you press play it is because something on the system is interfering with the interactions between the launcher and the game client. Try manually temp disabling any software on the system that is not needed for the system or the game to function. See if that helps. Beyond that reach out to Activision directly for additional assistance.

5 Likes

я решил проблему , удаляйте программы которые устанавливали перед этой ошибкой . У меня это улучшение шрифтов виндовс , я удалил их и все заработало ))). всем удачи

2 Likes

i to am also having this issue and it is on a brand new system

22 Likes

warzone error has been on my account for 3 weeks now .

46 Likes

Same, did the update now and get the error , tried rebooting and a scan - nothing worked

21 Likes

Me too, i cant find a resolution to this and its very frustrating

11 Likes

i buy vanguard but i cant paly pacfic map
can help me ?

8 Likes

Same here. Got this error after the mandatory update for Caldera. Tried rebooting and scanning, the error still persists. Looked online for solutions, there are none. Wasted time and space on the update.

23 Likes

my current region is Asia but when i changed it to Europe it worked … however there’s ongoing maintenance with servers , i believe that there going to be another small update to resolve the issue within today or tomorrow.

11 Likes

You must update Windows to the latest version. Can enter the game but can’t play

Thanks @AmrZaki. This worked. :+1:

1 Like

Change the server of your blizzard client and you should be able to see a new update. Do this update and you should be good to go.

4 Likes

Im having the same issue. as im unable to load up warzone. is it because of the server?

2 Likes

Thanks It worked…a very simple solution😍

change your region located right next to “play”. i was on asia i switched to americas it works

1 Like

Hi all, I had this issue but got it fixed. You may want to delete some cache folders following these steps - search this page on Google - Warzone Update Error: How To Fix Call of Duty: Warzone Stuck On Checking For Update

The ones that i deleted were in the * %localappdata%, Browser cache and cache.

2 Likes

dont tell me that i have to update to windows 11

8 Likes