Main Thread. Blizzard Agent went to sleep. Attempting to wake it up

WORKAROUND THAT WORKED FOR ME: Just navigate into your Overwatch/_retail_ folder and run the exe from there. I logged in and can play now.

8 Likes

Mine worked after the update originally. It’s just since I woke up it isn’t.

1 Like

Blizznet is a crappy clone of Steam, all im interested in the game i downloaded to play, f all your other BS your trying to sell me. Monthly fee is not enough for you greedy cretins?

1 Like

'how??? i dont get it

BLZBNTBNA00000005 - Just waiting in line :upside_down_face:

This issue is cross platform so it’s server related.

I have tried to reinstall the app and it refuses to download files.
Server felt laggy so i went to restart my game and bam

huh will it delete my download tho thats what im worrying about ive spent way too long waiting for it to install

Not the Windows Update.
This is a Blizzard issue.
People on mobile are getting into Hearthstone fine, it seems desktop users are locked out with this error.

The support twitter account have tweeted they’re investigating a problem with authentication servers. Hopefully whatever they’re doing will fix it shortly.

Navigate to Program Files/Overwatch/_retail_ and run Overwatch.exe

6 Likes

Nah all WOW servers are 100% rn, its blizzard account connection…i think

1 Like

I’ve managed to find a fix for World of Warcraft .

I have the same issue, but I managed to successfully start World of Warcraft by bypassing the battle.net app :+1:. Just go in your game install directory and then open /retail/Wow.exe (or /classic/WowClassic.exe) and enter your login credentials.

I am not sure if this fix is possible for the other games.

11 Likes

Bit rubbish because its not working for me either

BOYS and GIRLS. Don’t waste your time reinstalling, updating and that crap. This is a cross-platform issue, basically an issue on BattleNET’s end, let’s just hope it gets fixed soon enough.

8 Likes

I’m having the same issue, however, I found a workaround.

go to your program files folder and just find whatever game you want to play. I wanted to play World of WarCraft so I went to the game file location ( D:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft_retail_) and just opened the game from there and it worked I’m playing right now.

Also, if you like me also use the Authenticator, you need to hit “Enter Code Manually” to get a code.

4 Likes

Same - was able to log into WOW retail using the wow.exe

ye me as well, having the same problem.

I am trying to play WC3. Anybody know a work around for that? thanks a million in advance.

Thank you! This has worked for me so I suggest you all try it.

1 Like