Main Thread. Blizzard Agent went to sleep. Attempting to wake it up

Same here, GJ, stuck at home because of the coronavirus, even reinstalled and it didnt work

Having the same issue. Last night I installed a Windows 10 update which put me on Windows 10 Version 1909, OS Build 18363.720.

Exiting and restarting does not help. Rebooting does not help. I’m going to watch this thread a little longer before I try a reinstall.

I’ve seen a few recommendations to delete some battle.net folders. I’ll look into those options more before I act on them.

7 Likes

Having same issue. I am able to open WoW by clicking on the WoW icon in the WoW retail folder if that helps people.

14 Likes

#metoo

5 Likes

I have the same problem on my Mac, but I can play on my phone

1 Like

dangit me too. right before I went to sleep yesterday, cut off my computer and had a windows update :frowning: PLEASE FIX THIS…

1 Like

I’m having the same problem here.

same problem here…

Attempting an uninstall/reinstall of the Battle.Net app. Will update when its finished.

Edit 1: Looks like it’s hanging up halfway through the install

I am playing on Windows 7 and I didn’t had this problem yesterday. It seems the problem appeared after updating the blizzard app client.

2 Likes

i have same problem. looks like the covid thing has made it self isolate!

5 Likes

Same. Windows updated after a reboot, now…

1 Like

Having the same problem. Occurred right after a reboot that included a Windows Update. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

1 Like

I tried this a few minutes ago with no success, it’s stuck at (45%).

Same issue as all of you. Rebooted, uninstalled, reinstalled. Nada.

Don’t know if it helps, but same

1 Like

same problem, i would like it to get fixed

1 Like

This most be an issue on their end, aye? I’ve never seen anything like this before. It was working flawlessly yesterday.

4 Likes

Thanks for making the decision of whether to play FFXIV or WoW for me… Blizz has continued to go to crap. Thanks Activision for firing anyone with half a brain.

9 Likes

same… I can’t contact them… can you please explain me how to!

1 Like