Main Thread. Blizzard Agent went to sleep. Attempting to wake it up

You neither have New York Lawyers, nor is your threat even threatening. Grow up. You’re behaving like a child.

Same issue here, they couldn’t of chosen a worst time to screw things up!

Try me.

Same issue here, can’t get on COD

Looks like we will wait another day, becuase they will not fix this XD

Same…can see the shop ext but not the games that i supposedly own smh

After 16 years maybe the guy finally needed a nap?

1 Like

It’s a joke. FIX YOUR GAME!!! People want to play the game you JUST released. Extremely disappointed!!!

I concur, this works even on Classic.

Not working for COD MW sorry … WAKE UP U BASTARD!!!

1 Like

This works - Thank you.
Was able to play fine last night - anyone else seeing this issue of not being able to launch the game via BNET ? I have uninstalled and reinstalled but get the same results.

1 Like

It is asking for the authenticator code … I don’t use one

I’m from EU region. Do you guys know how to launch the exe manually so i could see EU regions? Because it automatically puts me to US region.

When i run retail wow.exe manually it puts me correctly in EU, but not for classic exe :frowning:

1 Like

Can confirm that this worked for me as well. Make sure you don’t open the launcher but the actual game itself.

2 Likes

You may have had an authenticator attatched to your account years ago. You can always remove it by going into your account settings and going to the security tab, though it is highly recommended to have one on your account ofc.

Just a heads up guys this is an error on blizzards end. you’ll just have to be patient.

Come on’ man, day off and i cant login SMH

Doesn’t work on my end unfortunately

everyone having this problem? problems with the agent that needs to wake up?

Yes worked for me as well. Thanks for info, it will bypass battle net…BATTLE NET IS THE PROBLEM!!!DON’T USE IT.