Main Thread. Blizzard Agent went to sleep. Attempting to wake it up

thank you, appreciate the confirmation.

you and your reasonable expectations…HOW DARE YOU?

Same issue, tried removing Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainments in ProgramData but the agent is unable to connect to us DOT version DOT battle DOT net…

Version-*****.log data:
[W 2020-03-13 14:06:18.0243] Watchdog timeout triggered for us DOT version DOT battle DOT net at timeout 30
[W 2020-03-13 14:06:18.0244] GetTactContent failure for summary.empty
[W 2020-03-13 14:06:18.0244] Falling back to old fetcher to get version information for d3 with region: eu and branch:
[W 2020-03-13 14:06:50.0004] Watchdog timeout triggered for us DOT version DOT battle DOT net at timeout 30

any advice for me? i need to download MW T^T

1 Like

I was actually unsure as to my client was broken or everyone else was the same, so i got in touch with a guy i used to play cod mw with . and he had the exact same problem, come to forums, see all the trouble here as well. im PRETTY DAMN SURE nothing wrong is with your blizzard launcher before since you could play it beofre this happened. I was just playing this morning before my work, came back and this happened. fishy as hell. I didnt want to touch anything unless im absolutely sure my client is the only one having the problem., but it seems like everyone else is having it too. DONT WORRY. JUST WAIT :]

Worked, nice debugging :slight_smile:

I think they know it’s a systemic issue already. They posted on twitter that they’re working on it.

1 Like

same here, gonna play modern warfare but this…

We’re you able to begin updating call of duty warzone after doing this or was it already updated?

Does not work for COD.
“Connection to the Blizzard game server has been lost. Please exit and try again. Error Code: BLZBNTBGS7FFFFF01”

Got the same problem here

“We are aware of an issue affecting our authentication servers, which may result in slow or failed login attempts. We are currently investigating the cause and will provide updates as they are available. Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN on Twitter for further updates”

For anyone tryna keep track … or have no clue what is going on

3 Likes

it worked for me damm son thanks

Have the same issue, battle.net was fixed before i update my graphics card driver. but it seems it’s a server issue, hope blizzard fixes it soon…

Same here, What should I do now ?

thx a lot. Only this works for me

yah but wtf do i do if i was downloading a game and it asked me to update the game and i quit the bizzard app and thne this crap showed up

Also trying to work out this very same issue. what’s up?

Buy gold right f now