Main Thread. Blizzard Agent went to sleep. Attempting to wake it up

Funny thing that the moderators of freakin Blizzard none of them cares a bit to come and comment and say wtf is going on, of course they don’t care as we already bought the games, not single 1 freakin employee cares to come and say sorry for inconvenience and we are working on a fix.
Though according to down detector 2000+ people r suffering from issues with the app atm.
I honestly wish COD goes back to steam.

1 Like

same problem pretty insane when all your games are on the launcher and now you cant play any of them that should warrant a free month of game play for most of these people who haven’t been able to play in the last 2 days. you pay for a service that you cant use and is degrading over time due to internal issues with staffing clearly, multiple bugs in triple AAA games that iv never seen before among many other things like gimping of sound in world of warcraft it use to have masterful sound and now you dont even hear boats in water i mean come on…

Hey guys. So if you are running windows, go to start menu, open program files, search for the game folder u want to play, instead of using the launcher, launch the game manually, then login using your login info and you can play your game, I just did it with Overwatch. Its not the files, its the launcher that’s screwed, im sure its because of blizzard. I hope this helps

1 Like

and WZ won’t work at all, even if it launches when using the .exe :frowning:

What a joke, fix this s%#t quick

3 Likes

Me too i tried everything its making me crazyyy

Program Files (x86)>>World of Warcraft>> (Retail or Classic file)>> Click on the executable. This worked for me and I am now ingame

please be quiet guys! you are going to wake up the agent!

5 Likes

See My comment above you

Not working for cod warzone

1 Like

same here, they must of done something…maybe the coronavirus infected their servers? They need a better network security system!!!

Run as admin Overwatch.exe // WoW.exe // w.e you play just run the .exe by admin and log in.

Same damn problem. why are you so damn slow at getting it going again?

1 Like

Same here. Tried reinstalling, deleting cache folders etc. Nothing helps.

I have the same problem this morning. I tried to uninstall and reinstall but the reinstall is stuck. I hope Blizzard fixes this otherwise I can’t play since my computer will not let me load WoW without the Battle.net launcher.

i have a fix guys: force close all battle net & blizzard in tskmng then start,type %appdata% delete battle net folder then back on start type %programdata% delete battle net and blizzard folder then login again this will have to be reaped if you exit battle net a prob with windows update

please reply to me if you have found a fix

Same, finished BWL last night in WoW classic then update and shut down with Windows updates and wake up to this today. Tried updating drivers, deleting battle.net folder and uinstalling and reinstalling the battle.net app…nothing has worked.

your lucky Tumac, that did not work for me, listed in program files etc. neg on this end