MacOs 11 Big Sur and Diablo III

Before updating to Big Sur, I would like to know if Diablo III works correctly on the new system.

I haven’t seen or heard of any issues with Diablo III and Big Sur, yet. It may be best to ask on our Diablo III Mac forums though to see if some others may have tested it out during beta and maybe discuss more about the gameplay experience there.

No problems with Big Sur so far !

But the last patch / update screwed up graphics. Stash tabs, equipment, items in stashes weren’t displaying until a minute or 2 later. Working now. Mouse movement still feels sluggish, not responsive !!!

I believe you are confused, and have found many problems. How can you say no problems so far, with screwed up graphics, and mouse movement sluggish, and not responsive?

I would not recommend upgrading to Big Sur to anyone, if playing Diablo III is something you do on the machine.

Blizzard, do you have a fix for Diablo’s lack of responsiveness under macOS Big Sur?

Just upgraded to Big Sur… too late, don’t do it, D3 is lagging a lot with the new season 22 update… crap, I wish I hadn’t done it :frowning:

Hi,
Same issue here. I did the upgrade to “Big Sur” and now D3 is impossible to play.
Macbook Pro 2013 Quad core i7 2.3 Ghz. 16 GB RAM and NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M (2 Gb).
From very fluid and perfect to play D3 with Catalina, it became unplayable since Big Sur.

Is there a fix for that ?
Is Blizzard working on this issue ?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Thierry

1 Like

Hi,

I did the upgrade to “Big Sur” and now D3 is impossible to play.
Macbook Pro 2013 Quad core i7 2.3 Ghz. 16 GB RAM and NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M (2 Gb).
From very fluid and perfect to play D3 with Catalina, it became unplayable since Big Sur.
Terrible Lag, mouse slow, Graphic update very slow.

Is there a fix for that ?
Is Blizzard working on this issue ?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Thierry

Hey folks,

This is the battle.net forums where we focus on the app. If you’re having problems with Diablo III on Big Sur, please post on the Diablo III tech forums linked above.