Loosing shadow membership,can’t turn in akebas signet

I successfully joined the shadows, got two akebas crests. Played up to Rank 1 Apprentice. The next time I logged in, I was no longer a member of the shadows. Now I still have an akebas crest in my inventory, but I can’t show the crest to the mysterious guest. The guest keeps letting me take part in the lottery for new reasons. Unfortunately I never win. (6 attempts since yesterday morning).
Today I asked for an invite to the shadows in the world chat.
I was kind enough to get this and I got it again!!! Played up in the shadows rank (2.5) contracts done etc. Then I had a disconnect and am no longer a member of the shadows. Now I still have an akeba’s crest in inventory, but I can’t show the crest on the mystery guest. The guest keeps letting me take part in the lottery for new reasons.
All of this is extremely annoying. I have already spent money and am either reclaiming my rank and effort or my money!! The endgame is so no fun! Repairing the client didn’t help either!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.