Login then forcibly logged out

I am logged into the battlenet client fine but whenever i launch overwatch it logs me out and when i log back in the says trying to connect to server then forcibly logs me out. Why is this happening and is it only me?

10 Likes

Having same problem. NA. My friends list also isnā€™t working.

7 Likes

Also experiencing this.

2 Likes

This is also happening to me and no matter what I do it will not let me in.

2 Likes

Hi team, same issue! attempt to log in and then disconnected. please advise.

same probleme since 20h20

Resolved. Thank you.

YUP same here upon starting up OW2 lost connection and entered my email /password same result so the server is down, too bad it is not reported, or no place to report to support actively

1 Like

Same issue for me. I get all the way to ā€œentering gameā€ and then ā€œlost connection to serverā€. Iā€™ve tried restarting the game, the blizzard app, my PC, and did the scan/repair for OW2.

2 Likes

Seems to just have resolved itself, thanks team!

2 Likes

Resolved after trying for the 13th time.

yes same problem here

I have this same problem. Iā€™ve tried everything and nothing worksā€¦

Same having issues with hearthstone. Sometimes wonā€™t load game at allā€¦ when it does it doesnā€™t load friends list and errors when trying to start a match.

Are you guys getting ddos attacked again? Games donā€™t seem to be working right now.

Issue started then resolved itself for like a minute but then started up again.

I am having same problem. I tried to launch Starcraft 2, it kept logged me out after showing ā€˜connectingā€¦ā€™. Wow it ruined my break time.

1 Like

It is currently 2115 and I have been having this same issue for about 2 hours now, so I think it is not quite resolved yet.

Yeah I made a new topic about itā€¦ see games not working are you getting ddosā€™ed blizzard?

Somebody marked this as resolved so idk if blizzard will even look at itā€¦ so I made my own post.

Please continue there to inform blizzard of the issue.

2 Likes

I have this same problem. :frowning_face:

We have an update:

Game loaded with message:

We are aware of issues that are currently affecting usersā€™ ability to launch and play their games. We are working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible.

I am having all the same issues. It logs me out when trying to get into OW2. I was not having this problem until the update. Please help fix this issue.

1 Like