Log out from warzone and now have to re-download :(

Hello i had log out from battle.net application on my desktop because i wanted to try another account, when i finished and i re log-in in my personal account, the launcher seems that it can’t see the game installed in the same folder! And now for the launcher i have to reinstall 88GB of game even if the 88gb are in my hard drive and not detected. I tried all, change folder, kill from task manager, unistall launcher. I keep the folder game but same problem.
P.s i have only Warzone not the Full game.
Help me please, i’m italian in quarantine and my internet connection took 3 days to download the game, i don’t want to re dwonload again please :frowning:

1 Like

Hey, Kira! Does this happen each time after logging out of Warzone? Where is the game and Blizzard Application installed? Is it on an external drive?

This may be caused by permission issues with Blizzard Application detecting the game properly. Check for the following:

• Ensure that the Blizzard Application is installed on the main OS drive. By default, this is the C:\ drive. The Blizzard Application only takes up around 350MB of space, and the game can be installed on
  • Installing on an external drive or drives formatted as FAT32 or ExFAT can cause issues with the game permissions. Please ensure that the game is installed on an internal drive as NTFS partition.

If everything is properly set, and the game continues to reinstall, let’s try the following steps:

• Locating the game, there are two ways to scan for games.
    1. On the Blizzard Application, go to Settings (Blizzard Logo at top-left corner). Select Game Install/Update. Make sure to select the default install directory where Call of Duty is installed for the app to detect the game more efficiently. Click on “Scan for Games”
    2. To manually locate the install, click on “Locate a game” next to the install button.
  • Check that read-only is disabled
  • Disable the Controlled Access Folder if enabled.
  • See if the same behavior occurs on a new admin account. This resets a ton for the new user profile and is recommended even when there is already an admin account.

A post was split to a new topic: Cyrus - Redownload issue when swapping accounts