Locked out of old account cant get help

so i have not played wow in about 4 years and i no longer have the phone or phone number that is linked to that account and can not use my authenticator. I just want to remove the authenticator so i can log in and change my number i put in a ticket yesterday and just got an automated response and it told me to go remove the authenticator myself online…well it wont work i have answered the questions and it keeps giving me an error…can i please get some freaking help or does Blizzard not actually care about its customers any more. I have had that account for 15 years and dont want to lose it, so i have started this new account to try and get some kind of response. Come on Blizzard do better.

2 Likes

I have same situation. I’ve had an account for ever. My sons have now moved off have families of their own. So we decided to all play diablo 3 like we used to play in the old days. But I can’t log in. Says I need to use the authenticator. I haven’t had that phone for years. The support process just runs in a loop. NEED HELP!!

1 Like